To provide a straightforward, honest evaluation of your intellectual property needs and provide you with a detailed plan of action individually formulated to reach your specific business objectives.
- University of Michigan, J.D., 1969
- Northwestern University, M.S., 1966
- University of Kansas, B.A., 1965
– Phi Beta Kappa
Admitted to bar:
- Illinois 1970
- Missouri 1973
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of Missouri
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Federal Circuit
- Registered to practice before the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office
- Registered Canadian Patent Attorney
Professional Recognition: The Law Firm of Grace J. Fishel is listed in the Martindale-Hubbell Bar Register of Preeminent Lawyers. Only those firms with an AV rating appear in the Bar Register.
- Bar Association Of Metropolitan St. Louis
– Chairman, 1960-1061 Patent Section
- The Missouri Bar
- Illinois State Bar Association
- American Intellectual Property Law Association
- American Chemical Society
Personal: Born, Concordia, Kansas, 1942. Married; one daughter who is a PhD candidate in the Plant Biology program at Washington University in St. Louis. Activities away from the office include cooking, camping and fly fishing.
Favorite Quote: “Even if you are on the right track, you’ll get run over if you
just sit there.” — Will Rogers