To provide a straightforward, honest evaluation of your intellectual property needs and provide you with a detailed plan of action individually formulated to reach your specific business objectives.
- University of Michigan, J.D., 1969
- Northwestern University, M.S., 1966
- University of Kansas, B.A., 1965
– Phi Beta Kappa
Admitted to bar:
- Illinois 1970
- Missouri 1973
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of Missouri
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Federal Circuit
- Registered to practice before the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office
- Registered Canadian Patent Attorney
Professional Recognition: The Law Firm of Grace J. Fishel is listed in the Martindale-Hubbell Bar Register of Preeminent Lawyers. Only those firms with an AV rating appear in the Bar Register.
- Bar Association Of Metropolitan St. Louis
– Chairman, 1960-1061 Patent Section
- The Missouri Bar
- Illinois State Bar Association
- American Intellectual Property Law Association
- American Chemical Society
Personal: Born, Concordia, Kansas, 1942. Married; one daughter who after completing a PhD in plant biology at Washington University in St. Louis is the Director of Technology Transfer at the Donald Danforth Plant Science Center in St. Louis, Missouri. Activities away from the office include cooking, camping and fly fishing.
Favorite Quote: “Even if you are on the right track, you’ll get run over if you
just sit there.” — Will Rogers