St. Louis Trademark Law Firm
Safeguarding your business image through trademark
The public identifies your business, product or service through its distinctive branding, logo, design, slogan, wording or picture. That distinguishing trademark is immediately associated with your company’s positive reputation for high quality. Protecting your trademark is essential to preserve your business’ image.
We assist clients in safeguarding their trademarks and service marks by:
- Conducting availability searches and rendering opinions concerning registrability of trademarks and service marks.
- Preparing, filing and prosecuting applications for registration of trademarks and service marks before the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office, and state offices.
- Maintaining registrations by filing Section 8 and 15 affidavits and renewal applications.
- Obtaining foreign trademark and service mark registrations through an established network of associates worldwide.
- Representing clients in trademark opposition and cancellation proceedings before the Trademark Trial and Appeal Board in the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office.
Call Grace J. Fishel at 314.878.0440 or contact the law firm online to schedule an appointment.